ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
- Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns
- Master column: with all selection and controls.
- Slave column: with lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.
- Selection of several operating modes:
- Simultaneous operation of all columns.
- Simultaneous operation of one or more pairs of columns.
- Single operation of each column.
- Electronic device selects automatically the correct main supply phase sequence.
Possibility of setting a different height between pairs of columns while retaining the level synchronization.
Modular electrical systems (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns, or creating two sets of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8).
- Screws are automatically lubricated by felt pads located in the oil reservoir over the lifting nuts, assuring permanent lubrication during movement.
- A series of runners (10 per carriage), manufactured in Ertalon with low friction coefficient and excellent resistance to wear, guarantee balanced lifting of the vehicle in any position.
SRM 41 – SRM61 – SRM71
- Columns in boxed sheet steel with rollers sliding profiles in high resistance steel.
- Steel rollers for carriage movement fitted on self-lubricating bearings requiring no maintenance.
- Direct drive to the spindle by means of a self-braking motor-gear unit. Automatic lubrication of spindle and nuts by means of the oil pump.
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, the video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.