SRI120 -SRI120M – SRI125 SRI125M – SRI110NK – SRI150U SRI140 – SRI131-SRI132
SRI 120 / 3500 KG
The run-up ramps can easily and quickly be blocked in horizontal position to serve as platform extensions. Min. height: 95mm.
SRI 120M / 3500 KG
Adjustable distance between the platform for different set-up pinch weld or frame vehicles.
SRI 125 / 3500 KG
Lift with extra-low platforms: only 60mm.Platforms can be adjusted in length.
SRI 125M / 3500 KG
Lift with adjustable platforms both in length and in width. Min. height: 95mm.
SRI 110NK / 3500 KG
Pads can be adjusted in height and are suitable for quick housing of extensions.
SRI 150U – UNIVERSAL / 5000 KG
Lift for cars and vans, also with long wheelbase, up to an overall weight of 5000 kg.The carriages supporting the arms can be adjusted in width, in order to make the lift suitable for any application.
SRI 140 – BODY SHOP / 3500 KG
Arms can be shifted along two lateral supports to position the vehicle on the body shop bench. Distance between columns 2.160 mm. Waterproof inground metal frame S1140A4.
SRI 131 SERVICE + INSPECTION / 3500 KG
Lift with platform.
Minimal platforms height 140 mm: easy access also for cars with low spoilers.
SRI 132 WHEEL ALIGNMENT / 3500 KG
Lifts for wheel alignment with front recesses for turntables and rear slip plates.
The carriages supporting the arms can be adjusted in width, in order to make the lift suitable for any application.
- Electro-hydraulic lifts designed for recessed installation;
- Perfect synchronization between cylinders regardless of load distribution;
- Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when lift is in standing position;
- Self-controlled lowering speed;
- All mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components manufactured in compliance with the respective European Safety Standard.
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.