Main technical features
• The hydraulic cylinder is located inside the fixed platform and is thus perfectly protected
• High-resistant galvanized and pre-stretched metal cables
• Large-diameter pulleys with self-lubricating and maintenance-free bushes
• Automatic mechanical backup safety devices (every 100 mm) with pneumatic release allowing stationary operation with unladen cables
• Immediate-triggering safety stud devices in the event a cable slackens or fails
• Automatic anti-toe trap alarm during final stages of lift descent
• Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic safety devices in compliance with the prevailing standard for CE marking
• Low-voltage (24V) electrical system with control circuit
VERSIONS WITH FLAT PLATFORMS
WHEEL ALIGNMENT VERSIONS
SRQ402 / 4000 KG (4460 MM)
SRQ406L / 4000 KG (5100 MM)
SRQ502E / 5000 KG (5700 MM)
SRQ652L / 6500 KG (5700 MM)
SRQ802 / 8000 KG (6000 MM)
Platforms for total wheel alignment, with front turning plates locations and rear slip plates.
Low-friction rear slip plates.
They can be manually locked in the central position.
VERSIONS WITH WHEEL FREE LIFT
Electro-hydraulic wheel free lift with 3,5-ton capacity (SRQ502LLT = 4t), it features adjustable platforms and up/ down movements hydraulically synchronized
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, the video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.