- The minimum height from the floor guarantees easy and rapid positioning of the vehicle on the lift.
- The limited space required by the lift improves the safety of the working area.
- Ideal for mechanical repairs, type shops, and rapid fit facilities.
- It is also a good choice for service reception areas.
SRS 018 T / 3000 kg – SRS 035 / 3500 kg
- Extra low version.
- The lift is an ideal choice for low ground clearance vehicles of all types and in particular for extra low spoilers.
- The lift is strongly recommended for vehicles with variable height or damaged suspensions.
SRS 040 / 4000 kg
High capacity model with longer lifting plates.
Model Load Capacity Height Motor
SRS 018 3000 kg h: 110 mm 2,6kW
SRS 018T 3000 kg h: 95 mm 2,6kW
SRS 035 3500 kg h: 100 mm 2,6kW
SRS 040 4000 kg h: 135 mm 2,6kW
- The hydraulic leveling system, by means of a patented synchronization device, assures constantly the level of the lifting platforms regardless of weight distribution.
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (for maximum accessibility in the working area).
- All mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components are manufactured in compliance with the respective European Safety Standard.
- Low voltage controls (24 V).
- Controlled speed during initial lifting and final lowering phase.
- All pivot points made with self-lubricating bushings for long life.
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, the video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.