ELECTROMECHANICAL 2-POSTS LIFTS
- Lift with the base for easier installation on low-quality floors.
- Stabilizing feet at the base of the posts;
- width between posts 2500mm;
- min. pad height of 95mm;
- two stage short arms;
- high resistance chain transmission;
- pre-tensioned chain with a safety device.
- Exclusive lift with self-supporting base – installation is possible on the floor with poor surface anchorage.
- Arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions and other lifting accessories.
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system;
- Tubular structure made of 5 robots welded sections, nothing sturdier in the world.
- Shaft transmission between posts through oil filled conic gear boxes requiring no maintenance.
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life;
- Specially manufactured motors fitted with overheating protection switch.
ELECTROMECHANICAL TWO POSTS BASELESS LIFTS
- Baseless lift allows easy access into the working area.
- High capacity to meet any lifting needs up to 5000 kg.
- Equipped with two long 3-stage arms and two long 4-stage arms.
- Lifting height over 2 meters.
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life.
- The electro-mechanical synchronization keeps the carriages within an alignment.
- Three – stage short arms for asymmetric lifting.
- Arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions.
ELECTRO-HYDRAULICS 2 POST LIFTS
- Mechanical safety latches with automatic engagement ensuring maximum safety when the lift is in standing position.
- Equipped with four extra long three-stage arms.
- The pneumatic release of locking devices.
- Three – stage short arms for the asymmetric lifting of large vehicles.
- Quality product: Laser cut carriages and arms-robot welding.
- High-Efficiency motors.
IN GROUND PISTON LIFTS
- Electro-hydraulic lifts designed for recessed installation;
- Perfect synchronization between cylinders regardless of load distribution;
- Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when lift is in standing position;
- Self-controlled lowering speed;
- All mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components manufactured in compliance with the respective European Safety Standard.
- Pantograph lift with foot-operated hydraulic pump (SRB1394) or with air-hydraulic pump (SRB1394P).
- Lifting height of 800 mm.The particular design of the run-up ramp allows easy rear wheel removal.
- Mechanical locking device for absolute safety when lifted, with automatic unlocking before descent.
- The lift can be supplied either with manual vice (S1394A1) or with pneumatic vice (S1394A2) to block the front wheel.
LOW PROFILE DOUBLE SCISSOR LIFT
- The minimum height from the floor guarantees easy and rapid positioning of the vehicle on the lift.
- Ideal for mechanical repairs, type shops, and rapid fit facilities.
- Hydraulic leveling system.
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (Provide maximum accessibility in the working area).
- Low voltage controls (24 V), hence energy efficient.
DOUBLE SCISSORS LIFTS
- Space saving when lift is all raised;
- completely free floor space when lift is fully lowered.
- Fixed length of platforms for easy use
- Extensible platforms to reach pick up points of the more demanding vehicles
- Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when the lift is in standing position.
- Electro-hydraulic scissors lift.
The ideal lift for servicing tyres, brakes, suspension and bodywork.
- Version with air locking
SCISSOR LIFTS ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC
- Lifts for wheel alignment with front recesses for turntables and rear slip plates
- Wheel alignment version with long platforms: 4600mm.
- Built in wheel free lift with adjustable extensions to optimize vehicle loading.
- Easy access including cars with low spoilers. Limited length.
- Ideal for space saving.
- Lifts with large size platforms and sturdy structure assuring maximum rigidity and working stability.
- Hydraulic leveling system.
- Base plates with a leveling system.
- Plate with the indented surface to prevent plate-wheel sliding.
- In-built play detector.
4 POSTS LIFTS ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC
- The hydraulic cylinder is located inside the fixed platform and is thus perfectly protected
- High-resistant galvanized and pre-stretched metal cables
- Large-diameter pulleys with self-lubricating and maintenance-free bushes
- Automatic mechanical backup safety devices (every 100 mm) with pneumatic release allowing stationary operation with unladen cables
- Immediate-triggering safety stud devices in the event a cable slackens or fails
- Automatic anti-toe trap alarm during final stages of lift descent
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic safety devices in compliance with the prevailing standard for CE marking
- Low-voltage (24V) electrical system with control circuit
- Lifts with flat platforms
- Wheel alignment versions Extra-long platforms for total wheel alignment with front turning plates locations and rear slip plates.
- 5700 mm long platforms
Self-controlled lowering speed.
Thermal protection against overload of motors.
Control panel available on each column.
All columns are identical.
Configuration sets: 4-6-8 columns.
Mechanical locking system/parking.
Wireless 2.4 GHz communication among columns.
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
- Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns
- Master column: with all selection and controls.
- Slave column: with lifting and lowering controls and emergency stop button.
- Selection of several operating modes:
- simultaneous operation of all columns.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE PLATFORM LIFTS
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms. Maximum accessibility in the working area.
- Electronic synchronization of the platforms, independently from the load distribution.
- space saving when lift is raised
- obstacle free floor space when lift is fully lowered.
4 POST LIFTS ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
- The motors are interconnected mechanically
- Automatic lubrication of main and safety nuts and spindles.
- Main and safety nut assembly.
- A safety switch automatically stops motion should the lift encounter a solid obstacle during lowering.
- The platform length and the capacity of these lifts make them ideal for buses and trucks.
IN GROUND TRUCK LIFTS
- With 4 posts and 2 hand-held control panels, it is also possible to lift 2 vehicles separately. Due to synchronization control as standard, the full capacity of supply can be seen clearly when truck and trailer are lifted together.
The adjustable carriage can be used in various working pits.
To quickly reach the load point, the jack can be equipped with the optional rapid control. (VZ 975604) With the use of the optional air motor (VZ 975261) fast and effective load lifting is enable.
The jack control has a very sensitive setting.