- Shaft transmission between posts through oil filled conic gear boxes requiring no maintenance
- Main nut made of bronze (no plastic) with high resistance to wear, for greater safety.
- Shaft transmission between posts through oil filled conic gear boxes requiring no maintenance.
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life.
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system.
- Tubular structure made of 5 robots welded sections, nothing sturdier in the world.
- Specially manufactured motors fitted with overheating protection switch.
- SR29HE / 3500 kg – 2 MOTORS Versions with wider distance between posts (2650mm) – longer arms to lift vans, cars, and off-road vehicles – SR 29 HE has two motors
- The carriage driven by 10 low friction slides on the post external part assure equilibrated and steady lifting also in case of asymmetric load and prevent the transmission of flexion to screws and nuts, granting long life.
- Automatic arm locking during lifting and automatic unlocking when the arm reaches the floor – self -locking conical design.
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.