COMMERCIAL VEHICLES TEST LANES
The Sirio test and diagnosis system for commercial vehicles sets today’s standards for professional operators and test centers.
Developed with modularity and user-friendliness in mind, this system incorporates latest-generation equipment in conformity with applicable safety regulations and the laws governing the periodical testing of motor vehicles in the various countries of the world.
Control Unit Sirt
Thanks to the user interface, the unit can be managed either by infra-red remote control or by the control panel keyboard. Workshop heading, configuration and test modes (automatic, manual test,….) can also be entered from the keyboard.
The management software is extremely user-friendly and graphics are very immediate
Thanks to the flexibility of the software, diverse operating mode options are available, including:
• “Manual” testing, with selection and performance of tests directly by remote control with repeat option (ideal for diagnosis)
• “Automatic” testing, with pre-selected cycle without remote control operation (ideal for controlling)
• “Ministerial” operating mode testing, in conformity with legally prescribed test procedures in the various countries.
SIRT 615 – SIRT622 – SIRT630
The sturdy structure, sized for a maximum axle load and the sophisticated system of extensometer-type sensors ensure high measurement precision and excellent result reproduction.
The large-size rollers with innovative silica-granule added resin coating ensure perfect grip in all test conditions and safeguard tyre wear.
These units are suitable for testing:
• Single wheel drag
• Brake ovality (out-of-roundness) on single wheels and percentage difference
• Maximum brake force on single wheel, on axle and total
• Maximum percentage imbalance of brake force
• Maximum percentage imbalance (dynamic imbalance)
• Total percentage efficiency of braking system
• Percentage efficiency of handbrake
• Braking capacity split between front and rear axles
• Axle weight (in complete weighing system configuration)
• Pedal pressure
These measurements can be repeated on each axle of the vehicle.
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, video is not available. However, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.