WHEEL BALANCERS WITH MICROPROCESSOR
- The arm with weight pliers is designed for accurate and easy positioning of the weights on alloy rims and it stores the predetermined positions for balancing correction.
- Automatic programs for ALU S and PAX wheels.
- Guided rim/tyre optimisation process.
- Equipped with pedal brake to keep the wheel stopped during weight positioning and fitting of accessories.
- Backlit monochrome graphic LCD display, 1/16 VGA
Masures distance and diameter automatically.
Balancer with pneumatic locking of the wheel (S2124RP).
|Rim diameter||10” ÷ 30”
10” ÷ 26” Automatic
|Rim width||1.5” ÷ 22” kW|
|Max wheel weight||70 kg|
|Read-out accuracy||1 g|
|Cycle time||6 sec|
|Rotation speed (rpm)||<100|
|Power supply||110-230 V
50-60 / 1ph
Click Here to download and Check brochure
How it works?
We’re sorry, video is not available, however please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with answers to your question as soon as possible.